About Me

My photo
A couple of years ago, I changed everything. I left my fashion design career and life in New York City for a new life raising my kids with my husband in Michigan. The trouble is...I can't stop designing. Coventry Drive is where I can show what I think is beautiful and stylish and inspiring.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

wishes for 2012







Whatsoever you can do or dream you can, begin it; boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.

-J.W. von Goethe



Get started.










I wish you:

peace like a river, 

joy down in your heart,

hope that springs eternal,

faith like a fortress,

kindness of strangers,

and a quilt to keep you warm.

God bless you and yours.


xo
amy



Photos by Amy Dietrich for Coventry Drive.

**Thank you for your comments.

1 comment:

Penny Schine Gold said...

Lovely post, Amy--thanks!