About Me

My photo
A couple of years ago, I changed everything. I left my fashion design career and life in New York City for a new life raising my kids with my husband in Michigan. The trouble is...I can't stop designing. Coventry Drive is where I can show what I think is beautiful and stylish and inspiring.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Kids in the kitchen

Everybody tends to gather in the kitchen.

I am constantly imagining and redesigning my 1930's home in my head. Lately, it's my kitchen.
I like a kid and pet friendly home. I don't want anything that's too precious. I want style and comfort.  That's why I really like these two photos. A children's table has been incorporated into the kitchen design. Perfect! I love it when everybody ends up hanging out in the kitchen. (I also like to keep an eye on the action.)
I'm adding this to my kitchen dream.



(Top image: Wendy Goodman for New York Magazine)
(Bottom image: Laura Resen for Country Living )


No comments: